Organic Tri-Fecta (Irish Sea Moss, Bladderwrack & Burdock Root) Capsules 60ct
Irish Sea Moss is part of the Chondrus Crispus species and is a type of red algae found in the Atlantic Ocean. It is often stated that sea moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals that the human body requires to function. It is rich in calcium and iodine, contains potassium iodide and potassium bromide, zinc, natural silica and selenium.
Our Organic Irish Sea Moss supplement contains three different ingredients: organic Irish sea moss, organic bladderwrack and organic burdock root that provides your body with ALL 102 minerals. Sea moss has been used as a popular health remedy for thousands of years. Irish sea moss, Bladderwrack and burdock root are all packed with nutrients that are great for boosting overall health and wellness. Our clients already love our Irish sea moss gel but we have the capsules for travel, or if you don't like the taste or texture of the gel.
What does sea moss do for your body? Some of the most common benefits of sea moss include:
Benefits when taken orally:
- Improved immunity, due to its large amounts of vitamins and antioxidants
- Improved digestion, due to its bacteria-fighting capabilities
- Replenishment of essential vitamins and minerals
Benefits when applied topically:
- Skin protection
- Minor wound treatment
- Potential anti-aging properties
- Help boost energy levels
- Supports brain and nerve health
- Promotes strong immune system
- Supports keto and alkaline diets