There are over 6,000 clinical studies proving turmeric to be maybe the number one healing herb available today. This herb, which most of you can find probably in your own kitchen cabinet, has been used for over 5,000 years. It's used throughout Asia today, especially India and China. It's been found to be probably more beneficial than at least 20 different medications out there today.
The reason why turmeric is so beneficial is it contains an active compound called curcumin. Curcumin or curcuminoids, which there are many different types, are highly anti-inflammatory.
If you want to harness the benefits of turmeric, here are 5 benefits and reasons you should be adding to your diet today.
- Anti-inflammatory. Can help relieve pain. If you struggle with chronic joint pain, muscle pain, whether it’s fibromyalgia or arthritis, turmeric can help because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Balance blood sugar. If you have issues like diabetes or low energy levels, we know turmeric, because of its antioxidants, can help balance out those blood sugar levels
- Antimicrobial properties. In fact, you can use turmeric as a face mask. You can simply mix a little bit of turmeric with raw honey, rub it on your face, and then wash it off about five minutes later. It has incredible benefits of killing off different types of bacteria like acne.
- Aids in detoxification. It supports liver detoxification and boosting two antioxidants in your body called glutathione and SOD, that's superoxide dismutase. These are very important antioxidants for cellular function.
- Cleaning out your arteries. If you have high cholesterol issues or high blood pressure, turmeric is helpful for that. If you have a plaque in your arteries, turmeric and curcumin have been shown to be effective.
These are just a few of the benefits of turmeric. There are numerous other benefits. If you go throughout the medical literature, you'll see it's been shown to be beneficial for just about everything. The benefits of turmeric are numerous.
So, how do you get more turmeric in your diet?
- Drink a turmeric tea every day. I take a tablespoon of turmeric with a little bit of nut milk, and sweetener and then make an herbal tea with it. Great nightcap.
- Add to recipes. I love a good curry….Yumm, it’s also easy to add to your daily smoothie.
- Take turmeric in a capsule form. This is probably the easiest way to take turmeric. Taking about two capsules a day or 500 to 1000 milligrams a day is another great way to get some turmeric in your diet.Click here to purchase https://soldliciouskitchen.com/collections/sol-supplements/products/tumeric