What is chlorella? Chlorella is a green algae and green algae is the highest sources of chlorophyll in the world.
Chlorella containing over 60 different nutrients, lots of protein, in fact, more protein than that found in fish, chicken, and even beef. And Chlorella is 100 % absorbable compared to other sources of nutrients that are only be 20% absorbable— that means chlorella is amazing at getting nutrients into the body.
Not only is Chlorella is very rich in protein, it's also extremely rich in vitamins and minerals they probably make up about 10% of its fiber is about another five percent of it. It's also as stated the world's highest source of chlorophyll and it has a lot of digestive enzymes in it as well. Here are some of the other benefits chlorella:
- Detoxifying. Nutritionally supports detoxification. This is a big one, it not only detoxifies your body of heavy metals but also of any other toxins that you may find in it so this is extremely powerful and just naturally by having good detoxification in your body you're going to improve your digestion.
- Digestion. Chlorella contains lots of digestive enzymes, it’s unique fiber is great for the digestion.
- Immune System. Chlorella has incredible immune-building properties. It has large amounts of nucleic acids (RNA/DNA), which, along with amino acids (protein), are the building blocks of our cells.
- Alkaline. Chlorella is extremely alkaline, because it contains chlorophyll and just due to the nature of it it's extremely alkalizing properties, it's going to help even out your body's natural ph levels as we become more toxic and more acidic in our day-to-day lives something like chlorella can help alkalize your body on.
- Normalize blood sugar and blood pressure levels. For anybody who has high blood pressure that runs in the family this is something that can be extremely powerful.
This is truly a SUPERFOOD!
In Health and Peace,
Sol D’Licious Kitchen