Sol Blog / Moringa
The health benefits and uses of moringa powder, also known as drumstick or mallunggay powder.
Moringa powder is made from the dried leaves of the moringa oleifera, a drought-resistant tree native to warm climates around the world. This powder has been used as a natural medicine for thousands of years and has many health benefits. This is also known as “The miracle tree”. This powder contains 46 types of antioxidants, over 92 nutrients and a host of anti-inflammatory compounds, making it one of the most powerful superfoods in the world. So many benefits of moringa, but I’ll just name a few below:
- Destroy Free Radicals. The powerful antioxidants are extremely powerful in destroying free radicals in the bloodstream. This reduces oxidative stress and allows your body to heal from over 300 types of medical conditions.
- Regulating the hormone levels in the body, especially for post-menopausal women.
- Reduce the risk of heart problems. This plant prevents plaque from building up in the arteries.
- New studies are showing that moringa may also work as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease, however, more research is required.
- The rich iron content and Vitamin A fights anemia and is therefore recommended for those on a plant-based diet, such as vegans.
There are soooo many studies on this plant so, please do your research and decide for yourself whether adding this supplement to your diet would be worth it. I do believe you will find it totally is.
Grab a bottle here: https://soldliciouskitchen.com/collections/sol-supplements/products/moringa
In Health & Peace