Sol Blog / supplement
The health benefits and uses of moringa powder, also known as drumstick or mallunggay powder.
Moringa powder is made from the dried leaves of the moringa oleifera, a drought-resistant tree native to warm climates around the world. This powder has been used as a natural medicine for thousands of years and has many health benefits. This is also known as “The miracle tree”. This powder contains 46 types of antioxidants, over 92 nutrients and a host of anti-inflammatory compounds, making it one of the most powerful superfoods in the world. So many benefits of moringa, but I’ll just name a few below:
- Destroy Free Radicals. The powerful antioxidants are extremely powerful in destroying free radicals in the bloodstream. This reduces oxidative stress and allows your body to heal from over 300 types of medical conditions.
- Regulating the hormone levels in the body, especially for post-menopausal women.
- Reduce the risk of heart problems. This plant prevents plaque from building up in the arteries.
- New studies are showing that moringa may also work as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease, however, more research is required.
- The rich iron content and Vitamin A fights anemia and is therefore recommended for those on a plant-based diet, such as vegans.
There are soooo many studies on this plant so, please do your research and decide for yourself whether adding this supplement to your diet would be worth it. I do believe you will find it totally is.
Grab a bottle here: https://soldliciouskitchen.com/collections/sol-supplements/products/moringa
In Health & Peace
What is chlorella? Chlorella is a green algae and green algae is the highest sources of chlorophyll in the world.
Chlorella containing over 60 different nutrients, lots of protein, in fact, more protein than that found in fish, chicken, and even beef. And Chlorella is 100 % absorbable compared to other sources of nutrients that are only be 20% absorbable— that means chlorella is amazing at getting nutrients into the body.
Not only is Chlorella is very rich in protein, it's also extremely rich in vitamins and minerals they probably make up about 10% of its fiber is about another five percent of it. It's also as stated the world's highest source of chlorophyll and it has a lot of digestive enzymes in it as well. Here are some of the other benefits chlorella:
- Detoxifying. Nutritionally supports detoxification. This is a big one, it not only detoxifies your body of heavy metals but also of any other toxins that you may find in it so this is extremely powerful and just naturally by having good detoxification in your body you're going to improve your digestion.
- Digestion. Chlorella contains lots of digestive enzymes, it’s unique fiber is great for the digestion.
- Immune System. Chlorella has incredible immune-building properties. It has large amounts of nucleic acids (RNA/DNA), which, along with amino acids (protein), are the building blocks of our cells.
- Alkaline. Chlorella is extremely alkaline, because it contains chlorophyll and just due to the nature of it it's extremely alkalizing properties, it's going to help even out your body's natural ph levels as we become more toxic and more acidic in our day-to-day lives something like chlorella can help alkalize your body on.
- Normalize blood sugar and blood pressure levels. For anybody who has high blood pressure that runs in the family this is something that can be extremely powerful.
This is truly a SUPERFOOD!
In Health and Peace,
Sol D’Licious Kitchen
There are over 6,000 clinical studies proving turmeric to be maybe the number one healing herb available today. This herb, which most of you can find probably in your own kitchen cabinet, has been used for over 5,000 years. It's used throughout Asia today, especially India and China. It's been found to be probably more beneficial than at least 20 different medications out there today.
The reason why turmeric is so beneficial is it contains an active compound called curcumin. Curcumin or curcuminoids, which there are many different types, are highly anti-inflammatory.
If you want to harness the benefits of turmeric, here are 5 benefits and reasons you should be adding to your diet today.
- Anti-inflammatory. Can help relieve pain. If you struggle with chronic joint pain, muscle pain, whether it’s fibromyalgia or arthritis, turmeric can help because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Balance blood sugar. If you have issues like diabetes or low energy levels, we know turmeric, because of its antioxidants, can help balance out those blood sugar levels
- Antimicrobial properties. In fact, you can use turmeric as a face mask. You can simply mix a little bit of turmeric with raw honey, rub it on your face, and then wash it off about five minutes later. It has incredible benefits of killing off different types of bacteria like acne.
- Aids in detoxification. It supports liver detoxification and boosting two antioxidants in your body called glutathione and SOD, that's superoxide dismutase. These are very important antioxidants for cellular function.
- Cleaning out your arteries. If you have high cholesterol issues or high blood pressure, turmeric is helpful for that. If you have a plaque in your arteries, turmeric and curcumin have been shown to be effective.
These are just a few of the benefits of turmeric. There are numerous other benefits. If you go throughout the medical literature, you'll see it's been shown to be beneficial for just about everything. The benefits of turmeric are numerous.
So, how do you get more turmeric in your diet?
- Drink a turmeric tea every day. I take a tablespoon of turmeric with a little bit of nut milk, and sweetener and then make an herbal tea with it. Great nightcap.
- Add to recipes. I love a good curry….Yumm, it’s also easy to add to your daily smoothie.
- Take turmeric in a capsule form. This is probably the easiest way to take turmeric. Taking about two capsules a day or 500 to 1000 milligrams a day is another great way to get some turmeric in your diet.Click here to purchase https://soldliciouskitchen.com/collections/sol-supplements/products/tumeric